You know that your type of eye shape can’t handle all the colors and the makeup designs, because it won’t look so great on you as it looks on some other girl’s eyes. Unless you have wide open eyes. However, today I want to talk more about small eyes, because they are the most difficult ones to work one (accompanied by the hooded lids), which means that you have to be extra careful when you choose a certain makeup design for the party tonight.
I have small and hooded lids, the worst combination of them all, but there is a trick, which can help you figure it out exactly what kind of makeup designs you can apply to your lids. This trick is all about researching. You know that there are a lot of makeup artists on YouTube and your job is to find the girl who has similar eyes to yours and that’s how you will know how a certain makeup design will look on you. Also, you will be able to learn some new skills from that YouTube makeup artist. Here is one idea:
- First step: shaping and filling the brows with the proper color. Make them look natural by combing them with a clean mascara wand. This little trick will remove the excess color from the brows.
- Second step: Prime the lids so the eyeshadows will last longer on them.
- Third step: Draw the shape of the makeup design on the lid – Cat-eye flick at the outer corner of the lid, line at the crease and line at the bottom lash line, leave some space between the flick and the bottom lash line extension.
- Fourth step: Fill in the created shape with peach soft color.
- Fifth step: Soften the edges and merge the colors together.
- Sixth step: Apply white pencil at the bottom waterline and between the black lines of the lashes at the outer corner of the eye. Highlight the inner corner of the eye.
- Finish the look with a highlighter under the eyes so they will pop out even more.
- Apply a coat of mascara.