CLAY DETOX BATH
- Half cup bentonite clay
- Half cup Epsom salt
- Several drops of any essential oil
- First, add the Epsom salt in a warm bath to melt.
- Then, add the clay in a little volume of water.
- After it’s dissolved add it in the tub.
- Soak your feet for 20-25 minutes.
- This foot bath cleanses your body and increases the magnesium levels.
OXYGEN DETOX BATH
- Two cups of hydrogen peroxide
- One tbsp. ginger powder
- Start with filling up your tub with warm water and put the ingredients.
- Then, soak the feet for half an hour. This foot bath treats allergies, detoxes your body and eliminate all skin irritations.
If you want to utilize a bath to cure your health concerns, like insomnia, tension and stress, flu, and also skin issues, please try our health baths. For skin issues, and to remove the toxic buildup of your skin like nail fungus or eczema. Just add 1 or 2 cups of apple cider vinegar into your bath. Apple cider vinegar regulates the skin’s pH levels, so it makes it difficult for skin matters to grow. For cold or flu issues, add 2 bottles of 3 % hydrogen peroxide and a single tablespoon of sliced ginger to your bath. Ginger will increase the body temperature, and promote sweating and the removal of toxins, while the hydrogen peroxide provides detoxification to your body. For stress and tension relief, add 1 to 2 cups of Epsom salt to a full bath of warm water.