- 3 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- mint oil
- some water
- an old brush
- What we will do is make a mixture with all the ingredients.
- We will take the brush to spread and brush on the nails.
- Let’s leave for 20 minutes and then rinse our hands.
- At this moment you will be able to feel relief because you will say goodbye to fungi and infections of the skin and nails.
Other bicarbonate recommendations:
- You can use a little bit as a mouthwash and to whiten your teeth in a big way. You will also say goodbye to bad breath.
- You can also get rid of bites and itching on your skin by using a little baking soda dissolved in water.
- Say goodbye to heartburn by mixing half a tablespoon of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. All stir in a cup with water and drink.