How many carbs intakes should you take to enter Ketosis?
For a keto diet for beginners, the carb intake should be between 20-25 grams. Once you are in ketosis you can vary the carb content by 20-50 grams depending on how your body is reacting.
Just remember no diet plan is for ALL. You can even try a low carb diet plan to see which one is working better for you.
For me, the Ketogenic diet worked like a charm.
Now, let’s get our keto diet plan meals.
- Breakfast – Asparagus Poached Egg
- Lunch – HUGE Salad with grilled tuna fillet. Easy keto recipe. Some lettuce greens, sliced cucumber, sliced tomato, diced 1/4 avocado, some lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder sprinkled on top. Stir up, add the grilled tuna fillet and enjoy!
- Dinner – Easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Snack – Kale Chips. These can be eaten any time of day really.
- Breakfast – Green Fruity Smoothie – Low carb fruit like strawberries, lemon, lime, tart apples, cucumber and some kind of greens (spinach, kale, arugula) blended well. Use water to help blend.
- Lunch – Zucchini Noodles (“zoodles”) with marinara sauce.
- Dinner – Chicken Fajita Soup
- Snack – Roasted almonds.
Please Click “Next”or “Open”To Read More